Last Updated: September 2022
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
Information You Provide to Us
You may provide us with certain information about you in the course of using our Services such as: when you create an account; use our products or otherwise participate in any interactive features of the Services; fill out a form; subscribe to an email list or newsletter; request customer support; request a whitepaper; register for a training course, demonstration, free trial, or webinar; or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information that we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, username, email address, job title, phone number, address, payment information, and company name. We may also collect information you supply to us concerning your preferences and interests expressed in the course of use of our Services.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties and publicly available sources, such as LinkedIn.
Use of Information
Information we collect about you is used to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as to administer your use of our Services and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the Sites.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support, and administrative messages, and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by us and others, and provide newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of The Company and others; and
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests
We share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With vendors, business partners, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf including to facilitate operation, access and use of our Services, provide Services on our behalf, perform Site-related services (including, but not limited to, data (features) or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of The Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among The Company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and with your consent or at your direction.
Anonymized & Aggregated Statistics
We may aggregate and anonymize data that we collect, and use this information for various business purposes where permissible under applicable laws and regulations. The data aggregated and anonymized may be derived from both personal and non-personal information and used internally to analyze and improve our products and services as well as shared with third party service providers and partners. Similarly, our service providers and partners may also share aggregated and anonymized data with us that was collected in independent interactions with you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Transfer of Information to the U.S.
The Company is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
You may request to review, update, correct, or delete the information provided in your registration or that you otherwise provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions at the bottom of those emails or by contacting us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Legal Basis for Processing
- When we process your personal data, we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the Services).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- We find such processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use these Sites. Our Policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about minor visitors. Our Sites are intended for adults, and not directed to children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that we may have collected information from a minor, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Questions or Complaints
If you have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does EVRGRN Industries, LLC do with your Personal Information?
|WHY?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
· Social Security number and account transactions
· Payment history and account balances
· Credit history and transaction or loss history
|HOW?||All financial companies need to share members’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons EVRGRN Industries, LLC chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
Sharing Your Information
|Reasons We Can Share Your Information||Does EVGRGRN Industries, LLC Share?||Can You Limit This Sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||YES||NO|
|For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you||YES||NO|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||YES||NO|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences||YES||NO|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness||NO||WE DON’T SHARE|
|For our affiliates to market to you||NO||WE DON’T SHARE|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||NO||WE DON’T SHARE|
Questions? Call 877-921-7216 or email us at email@example.com
WHO WE ARE
|Who is providing this notice?||EVRGRN Industries, LLC|
WHAT WE DO
|How does EVRGRN Industries, LLC protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does EVRGRN Industries, LLC collect my personal information?|
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
· Open an account or provide account information
· Apply for financing
· Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?|
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
Affiliates from using your information to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.|
|Non-Affiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.|
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Our joint marketing partners include companies such as financial services companies and other financial institutions.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
VT: Accounts with a Vermont mailing address are automatically treated as if they have limited the sharing as described in “Sharing Your Information”.
NV: If you prefer not to receive marketing calls from us, you may be placed on our Internal Do Not Call List by calling 877-921-7216 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact us at the email address in the preceding sentence.
You may also contact the Nevada Attorney General’s Office:
Bureau of Consumer Protection
Office of the Nevada Attorney General
555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900,
Las Vegas, NV 89101
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal data to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the above address and providing us with your name and the account number. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal data as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
CA: Under California law, we will not share information we collect about you with companies outside of EVRGRN Industries, LLC, unless the law allows. For example, we may share information to service your accounts, or to provide rewards or benefits you are entitled to. We will limit sharing among our companies to the extent required by California law.